Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PATIENT] Angelo Moretti

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CataclysmicNightmare

CataclysmicNightmare

[PATIENT] Angelo Moretti  Empty
PostSubject: [PATIENT] Angelo Moretti    [PATIENT] Angelo Moretti  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:54 am

[PATIENT] Angelo Moretti  28c3n6g

Name: Angelo Moretti

Appearance: Angelo has forest green eyes, pale skin, dark (almost black) brunet hair that is styled only slightly with a side part, high cheek bones, and a slight muscular build. However, his flat stomach makes him look underweight though he eats enough to fill several persons. He stands at only 5'8 and weighs around 140 lbs due to muscle weight.

Asylum Cell Number: M13C (Angelo claims a ghost accompanies him, but whether or not this is true is unknown).

Forms of Insanity/Disorders and Phobias: Claustrophobia, Paranoid Schizophrenia (previous doctors have claimed his behavioral and psychological problems as Paranoid Schizophrenia), suspected Munchausen Syndrome/Borderline Personality Disorder.

Facts specified in medical certificate, upon which opinion of insanity was founded: Angry, impulsive, fear of being alone, fear of closed in spaces, repeated crises/feigning illnesses (both BPD and Munchausen Syndrome), hallucinations (ghost in room, nonexistent persons out to harm him). Doctors in the past have said his true illness is unknown.

Personality: Distant, moody, shady behavior. He is not to be feared but watched. He is very compliant but will become aggressive at any moment. Often complains about a new illness to staff but shows depressed behavior around other patients. Can often times be friendly as well as unfriendly.

Brief History: Angelo has been in and out of psychiatric wards and hospitals most of his life. He has a vivid medical history that is UNRECORDED. His father is a strict military-style man who enforced unnecessary rules on his children. Angelo has a brother, age 16 now. Before coming to the Ward he lived with his parents due to financial and "medical" reasons. His father does not believe Angelo is ill but thinks he is "clinically insane", for any other terminology is an excuse. His mother is a kind woman but follows the rules of her husband. His brother believes Angelo is lying and scamming their parents out of money.

Other Details: He claims to have been raped at least twice in his life. This may be untrue, as well as other accounts of delusions, illnesses, and "excuses". He also strongly believes that he can travel great distances in his dreams and wake up in the place he imagined himself at. He calls his ability "teleportation". Also, if one becomes close to him he may speak of a friend named "Adrian". These are both examples of more of his hallucinations.

*Reason for a more modern picture. May arise in RP.

Last edited by CataclysmicNightmare on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Angelo Moretti    [PATIENT] Angelo Moretti  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:10 am

Another boy! Very Happy I think it all looks good, I'll let Juliet review it before I touch anything.

Welcome, we're all excited to meet you~

Back to top Go down
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin
Juliet Brewer, #W13D

PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Angelo Moretti    [PATIENT] Angelo Moretti  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:22 am

LATTIE! I LOVE YOU. I hope I can con Halima into joining as well.

The profile's looking good. I don't mind modernized characters too much just try to be keep up with most of the historical things about insane asylums and such.

So glad you joined. :3
Back to top Go down
https://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com
CataclysmicNightmare

CataclysmicNightmare

PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Angelo Moretti    [PATIENT] Angelo Moretti  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:28 am

Juliet Brewer, #W13D wrote:
LATTIE! I LOVE YOU. I hope I can con Halima into joining as well.

The profile's looking good. I don't mind modernized characters too much just try to be keep up with most of the historical things about insane asylums and such.

So glad you joined. :3

I don't have a clue what I'm doing here 8D -n00bness-

So uh, yeah, like I told you--his character is like the movie Napoleon Dynamite.
You really fuckin' dunno what time period it's in, bahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Angelo Moretti    [PATIENT] Angelo Moretti  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PATIENT] Angelo Moretti
Page 1 of 1