Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mystery roleplayer gains identity!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
littlemissred

littlemissred

Mystery roleplayer gains identity! Empty
PostSubject: Mystery roleplayer gains identity!   Mystery roleplayer gains identity! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:54 am

Basically, I've been so focused on the actual roleplaying that I didn't even see the Introducing forum...durrr. I blame midterms for my density xD

Anyways..... onto the show, my lovelies! [[I love BBC codes, can't you tell?]]

Hmmm...I'm Jamie. *Waves* My character on here is Jennilyn Monroe...let me think.
I'm a freshman in college, a psychology major, I've been an EA fan since I was in middle school, so it's been a while. I love music, and I love writing.
This is not my first time on a forum RP, I've been doing this for...a while, we'll leave it at that. xD
Lalala...what else.
My character is a bit autobiographical, in looks and mannerisms, I am diagnosed with chronic clinical depression, anxiety, panic attacks, and insomnia, along with some other things I'd rather not mention at this time. I have also been in an asylum, last year, for a week, so that part is true as well.
I'm very nice, I love helping people...hence the major lol. I'm quite shy IRL, so this is a good outlet for me, meeting new people [[in a sense]] as well as the writing aspect of it.
I sing, all styles, I usually sing whatever I find pretty or meaningful, but I go all ways with it...I took an opera class when I was 13 and absolutely loved it. I want to take another one in the future!
Hmmm...I'm engaged, and would prefer no judgement on it pretty please =]
Ohhh, also, as another person had said, I have a tumblr! Follow me, I follow back, I have three but my primary one is music-is-my-therapy@tumblr.com, if you'd like the others, message me and I'll give them to you. =^-^=
Oh, I have an unhealthy addiction to coffee and chai.
That's all.
Bye! *Waves*

Back to top Go down
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: Mystery roleplayer gains identity!   Mystery roleplayer gains identity! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:11 am

A pleasure to meet you! *extends hand* I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Don't worry, my character is a bit autobiographical too, in terms of the mental illnesses.

I'm more worried that I didn't have to tweak her story all the much to translate her from a D&D style character to the Asylum....
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: Mystery roleplayer gains identity!   Mystery roleplayer gains identity! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:19 am

*Shakes hand and smiles* hopefully, us mad girls have to stay together right? Very Happy

I've always ended up making my characters autobiographical in some sort, this is going to sound horrible but I see it as a bit like lying--it's easier to tell a lie that's closer to the truth because you're less likely to forget it.

And aw! Well hey, the people that are easiest and most beneficial to be around are the ones who are easily relatable, so the fact that you didn't have to change much about her just means that she is pretty solid to begin with! =^-^=
Back to top Go down
CataclysmicNightmare

CataclysmicNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mystery roleplayer gains identity!   Mystery roleplayer gains identity! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Hola~ Lol, now that you follow me on Tumblr you can kinda see what I fangirl over and stuff. But my nickname's Lattie, it's nice to meet you. :3 (And the nickname came from combining my initials and putting a -tie at the end, making it Lattie haha.)

I'm a criminal justice major. Almost a third year freshman thanks to a lot of classes I could take in high school. Uhhhm.

I share your addiction to coffee. I also like Simply Orange orange juice hahaha. And Norman Reedus, just depressed I haven't seen all his movies. :[

Oh, and like you know, this is my first time on a forum... Because I'm a blog roleplayer ._.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: Mystery roleplayer gains identity!   Mystery roleplayer gains identity! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:48 pm

This is true, and you'll be able to see how random I am xD it'll be fun. Haha. Nice to meet you as well, and I am very jealous of your nickname creativity haha. =]
Hey, we all have to start somewhere right? Experience is what helps us become better and better at whatever we choose to throw our time into.
Back to top Go down
CataclysmicNightmare

CataclysmicNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Mystery roleplayer gains identity!   Mystery roleplayer gains identity! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:13 pm

Haha, one of my friends gave me the nickname. And true, true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery roleplayer gains identity!   Mystery roleplayer gains identity! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery roleplayer gains identity!
Page 1 of 1