Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessions of a roleplayer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CataclysmicNightmare

CataclysmicNightmare

Confessions of a roleplayer Empty
PostSubject: Confessions of a roleplayer   Confessions of a roleplayer I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:55 am

I'm gonna look like I don't know what I'm doing for a while because I really don't know what I'm doing. I'm trying to adjust. I started as a blog roleplayer. My first time on a forum. Yeah.

Last edited by CataclysmicNightmare on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annabel Morana

Annabel Morana

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a roleplayer   Confessions of a roleplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:36 am

nice to meet you!
I don't really know what I'm doing either since this is my first time on a forum as well... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin
Juliet Brewer, #W13D

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a roleplayer   Confessions of a roleplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:21 am

LATTIE AND I ARE ROLEPLAYING BFFS.

Xanga for life. <3

Kind of.

Not so much anymore.

But it's fun having you here. =D
Back to top Go down
https://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com
CataclysmicNightmare

CataclysmicNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a roleplayer   Confessions of a roleplayer I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 12:03 pm

And the funny thing is this isn't even half as hard as operating the blog I'm from, lmao. It might be the simplicity of it that I'm over complicating. ><
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a roleplayer   Confessions of a roleplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:20 am

You'll learn fast dear, and any one of us will help you if you'd like! =] it's nice to meet you as well, and I'm very excited that you have a tumblr, I will most definitely follow you. And so you're not like "Uhm...who are you O.o" I'm music-is-my-therapy.tumblr.com =] I have other tumblrs as well, but that's my most popular ones, my other two venture more to the private side, although I'll give you those as well if you'd like =] Anyways, I hope you have an awesome time here, I know the lovely ladies I've been RP'ing with have made this fun already, which is fantastic for such a new board!
Back to top Go down
CataclysmicNightmare

CataclysmicNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a roleplayer   Confessions of a roleplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:23 pm

Haha thanks :] Oh, and... You'll see a lot of Norman Reedus and the Walking Dead stuff come across your dash. And some Lisbeth Salander, who is a goth looking chick. xD
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a roleplayer   Confessions of a roleplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm

She's fantastic, I have The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo on my phone, actually. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CataclysmicNightmare

CataclysmicNightmare

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a roleplayer   Confessions of a roleplayer I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 7:38 pm

I've watched all the movies so far. I haven't been able to read books in a loooong time so I don't know when I'll be able to do that. Maybe this summer. I love the trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessions of a roleplayer   Confessions of a roleplayer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessions of a roleplayer
Page 1 of 1