Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W12B (Open to anyone)

Go down 
+3
Dr. Wright
littlemissred
Sylvia Hathaway
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:53 am

Willow had her back to the others when she heard someone asking if she was alright. Turning slightly, she saw Jennilyn standing in front of her cell, her hand resting on the cold metal bars that separated them. The sight of someone genuinely worried about her well-being made her smile. Willow turned to face Jennilyn, feeling a shift that heralded a change in mood and therefore in her personality. Her anxiety fled, and her smile grew slightly wider in response.

"I suppose I did, in a way. I have a tendency to dwell on the past more than is healthy." Tilting her head, her gaze drifted as she did exactly that. "I was thinking of my sister, and of how she'd be terrified of a place like this. Luckily, my sister and I are two different people. You get used to it after a couple of years." Her eyes returned to Jennilyn's face, and her smile became a grin as she added, "And once you get used to it, then the fun begins."

Truthfully, she didn't know what to think about the possibility of escape. She'd been in asylums ever since that episode when she was eight, which was a long, long time ago. Asylums were where she'd grown up, what she was used to. She enjoyed causing havoc and aggravating the staff, exacting revenge for every cruel act and making them reassess the inmates. She'd helped more than one inmate escape in the past, but it had never occurred to her to escape herself. Oh, she had, but not seriously. She'd enjoyed herself far too much, and besides, she didn't know what she'd do when she escaped. But if these fellow inmates of hers became her friends, and were worthy of her trust... She could consider the possibility of escape, after all.

Tugging on a stray blue-black curl, she asked "Are you alright yourself? If i'm not mistaken, I wasn't the only one seeing ghosts." Almost immediately, she kicked herself for being so blunt. Just like that, her confidence fled her and the anxiety returned. Cursing her ever-changing personality, she hoped that Jennilyn wouldn't mind her asking that particular question.

Last edited by Midwinterain on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical error... whoops.)
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 pm

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn softened at the comment of Willow's sister, she couldn't imagine losing a family member that she shared a bond with...the closest she could come to was losing her best friend, and that wasn't even permanent...she just moved away. She shook her head, sighing, thinking of her friend and how much it scared her to be in here alone...but that she didn't want the orderlies to know, as anything could be used against her in here.

She was a bit taken aback at Willow's question, and opened her mouth to speak, but then closed it again and smiled sadly.
"I was thinking about my family being in danger if I left...and how even though they are not my prime choice for a family, I would not trade their lives for my freedom. In fact...I feel as if they are only my family in name. My only real friend..." she chuckled at this, and then continued, "My only real friend moved away a while ago...since that time it's been myself and my parents, and that is usually never a good combination for me...the necklace I was hoping to have returned to me was the last thing she gave me before she left, and...I guess I have a habit of focusing on what has happened, too, instead of what is and could be happening."
She put her arms around herself, suddenly getting goosebumps, and trying to subdue the shaking that had started in her hands and began to work its way downward.
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:38 pm

((Woah, where'd everyone go? D: ))

Coughing slightly, Mollie withdrew from the cell bars, allowing the other inmates to carry on the conversation without her. Heavy eyelids drooped tired as she felt the sedatives that had been administered to her earlier that day slowly beginning to take effect.

"I'm afraid you'll have to excuse me, ladies, as I fear I am no longer needed within the discussion. I shall retire now, for in such a place as the asylum, sleeping is the greatest way to pass the end the endless days within these walls. It was certainly a strange sort of pleasure to meet you each, and I do hope we shall one day speak again. May the rats bite light, and all your dreams delight." Smiling softly, she raised herself from the wheelchair, teetering precariously on her feet.

"Juliette, if you wouldn't mind helping me to my cot? Though, of course, I'm sure you're busy and really must be off. I'm sure I can make it on my own."
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmerunwithscissors.tumblr.com
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:22 am

[[OOC: I know, the forum went from hopping to just...dead. Idk what's up. O.o my post was the last one for a while and I was like "...uh...did I offend someone? Haha.]]

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn glanced over at Mollie, smiling at her comment about the rats biting lightly. She was still a bit in shock that she had met a few new inmates--new to her anyway--in less than a few hours.
"Mollie, if you need anything or want someone to talk to...I'm here," she said, softly. She hoped the other inmates would learn to trust her as much as she needed to trust them.

Her mood suddenly took an intense dive, and the smile fell from her face. Her eyes started to fill with tears and she turned away so no one would see. Without another word she walked from Willow's cell to her own, quietly curling up on her bed and facing the wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Willow smiled weakly and sighed. "I, too, have a tendency to become caught up in the past more than is healthy. I'm sorry about your friend, it sounds as if you really miss her." After a second or two Willow winced as her words replayed in her head. Of course Jennilyn missed her friend, she just made that perfectly clear. Irritated at herself for pointing out the obvious like an idiot, she turned slightly and simply stared at a small crack in the wall of her cell.

[OOC: Sorry i've been away, i've had three different assessments due in in the last week as well as two practice tests and a real test for math. Add that to all the poop that goes on at the end of the school term and things going on with friends... Long story short, i've been busy and haven't touched my internet connection for at least a week, if not two. But now I have two weeks holiday to spend as I please. :3]
Back to top Go down
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 3:22 am

((OOC: sorry, I've been in and out of the psych ward and my psyciatrist's office getting my medication adjusted; my dad found out I was cutting and made me go get help))

Dalia's face fell as the tension in the cellblock shot up, and she went silently to her own cell. This was why they would never be able to plan an escape, she decided. They couldn't even talk to each other without feeling pity for one another.

((also, sorry it's so short, I'm supposed to be going to bed!))
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn heard Dalia return to her cell as well and she slowly started to scratch the inside of her arm, nearly impossible since her nails had been cut short when she fought off the orderlies. She was starting to lose it, she needed to numb herself emotionally and feel pain physically. When she was unable to scratch herself, she began biting her lip until she tasted blood, and started rocking back and forth on her cot.

She hoped someone would walk in, and simultaneously hoped that no one would. She wanted someone to care enough to ask if she was alright, but knew that if they did she would punish herself for letting someone in. She could feel her mind fragmenting, and she was scared of the breakdown, even though this may have been the safest place possible for her to break down at. She pulled her hair and was crying, feeling herself lose it.

[[OOC: Sorry I havent been on much, midterms, a shit load of tests, and I have a beauty pageant in another week so I probably won't be on much right now...sorry!]]
Back to top Go down
AnotherGuy

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:30 pm

(mind if I jump in?)

Aki sat on the floor in her cell absently. She listened to voices she was hearing; girls talking about excape. She looked down at her arm to find that once again, she was unconciously cutting xcape plans of her own into her skin with her pencil. Aki had no paper, and she couldn't very well take part of the wall with her. The pencil and the rat, Blood, were the only things she had. She stood up and went to the cell door. Looking at her arm again, she nodded to Blood.

Blood scurried out of the cell through the bars and managed to open the cell. Aki ran out,picked up Blood, and ran towards the pond.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W12B (Open to anyone)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: And into the Asylum we go... :: The Cellblocks.-
Jump to: