Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W12B (Open to anyone)

Go down 
+3
Dr. Wright
littlemissred
Sylvia Hathaway
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 12:08 am

[OOC: Damnit I didn't get a notification for this thread being active D':]

Willow stopped breathing for a second, stunned when the nurse handed her a violet coloured ribbon. Her eyes grew moist, and a couple of tears rolled down her cheek before she realized they were there and wiped them away. Forgetting herself, she had already slipped between the bars and was standing before the nurse, her fingers touching the ribbon when her conscious mind caught up with her actions. Her eyes lowered to the floor, her cheeks burning bright red.

Silently she took the ribbon from the nurse, shrinking back against a wall as she realized that now everyone in the corridor knew that she could escape from her cell. "Thank you" she murmured, looking down at the treasure she held tightly in her curled hand. She looked up and around at the other inmates, feeling for the first time since her family had died that she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:24 am

[[OOC: Grace and I asked Juiliet about the wardrobe, because we were curious, and basically the inmates are wearing whatever they came in with, dresses, skirts, blouses, whatnot, as long as it is not harmful to them or anyone else...no belts, corsets, etc. Hope this helps, I think a thread is going to be put up for new inmates saying what clothing is and is not appropriate.
Also, I unfortunately am really poor and still have not been able to read AFWVG Crying or Very sad so that didn't help me. Haha.]]

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn was still in shock that the nurse had actually pulled through with her end of the bargain, and so quickly and without expecting anything in return...she was stuck in her own thoughts, still standing in the hall with the other inmates, as she saw another girl walk towards them in a daze and almost run into the nurse. Jennilyn cocked her head to the side, wondering exactly how many patients there were in the cell blocks that she was unaware of.

She tried to memorize the girl's face in case she did not get the chance to ask for her name right then.
She looked at Willow, seeing the obvious impact the nurse's actions had on her. As she shrunk back towards the wall, not even realizing she had slipped through her cell bars until after the fact, Jennilyn's first reaction was to go up and hug this seemingly fragile girl, to hug her as long as she needed until she felt that she could stand strong on her own again. She immediately knew that the idea was probably not a good one, knowing from personal experience that physical touch was sometimes the last thing people like herself and Willow needed.

She shook her head, both to clear her thoughts and to stop the memories that were suddenly flooding in, beginning to tremble and praying to a god she didn't believe in that her tremors would go away soon...she did not want to scare the others, and she definitely did not want to break the fragile bond that was being newly found between her body, her spirit, and her sanity.
Back to top Go down
Julliette

Julliette

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:13 am

Julliette was so glad to see she could in fact do something to help the inmates, they were her sisters after all. But she was also scared because if the rest of the staff finds out about her gifts she may be re-admitted... After giving this gifts she turned away to head back to her little cabin. She looked at her old cell, W43C and then... She thought for seconds that Mollie was in the next cell, Julliette actually thought she had seen her. Not wanting to alarm the inmates screaming to a empty cell she just came closer to it. Mollie apparently was really there. Julliette was paralized and said to the silhouette she could barely see:
"Mollie?! Is that you?
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:44 pm

She offered a small smile as Juliette drew closer to her cell, but her eyes remained glassy and vacant. Her left hand trembled slightly and she carefully lowered it to her lap, covering it with her right hand and willing the tremor to cease. Those bloody pills were slowly taking away all control she held on her body.

Mollie stared up at Juliette through heavy-lidded eyes. The young nurse seemed almost timid as she approached Mollie's cell, and she realized that to Juliette, she probably appeared almost invisible in the gloom of her small cell.

"Yes," she replied, her voice just rising above a slight whisper. She placed her hands on the armrests of her wheelchair, pushing herself up to stand. She wrapped her fingers around the bars and pulled herself closer against the thin, metal poles, stepping out of the shadows and into the faint light of the hallway. Her body shook; it was obviously an effort to remain standing, but she kept a firm grip on the bars to keep herself from falling.

"Good afternoon, Juliette."
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmerunwithscissors.tumblr.com
Julliette

Julliette

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm

"Mollie... What are you doing here?", Julliette whispered softly, "I thought you had get away that day we... nevermind I...", At this point Julliette was really confused and her thoughts were racing.
How could this be possible? How could Mollie be right in the same cell again, was she dreaming when she thought she was no longer there? She stood in front of Mollie's cell waiting for answers that seemed to take eternity to come.
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Mollie blinked in confusion, concern flashing across her delicate features. Juliette's words seemed nonsensical to her, and her mind tried struggled to understand what her old friend could possibly mean.

"Juliette." She kept her voice soft and level as she gazed at the young nurse who stood baffled in front of her. "That day...no." Mollie shook her head slightly, curls bouncing from side to side. "I do not understand what you are saying, or what you are thinking. But whatever you remember about the events of that day..." She paused, gazing up at Juliette with a regretful look. "I never got out, Juliette. Nor will I ever. My own body is failing me; I can barely walk. You have to understand the inevitable, as I have: very few inmates are ever going to be released. You were lucky, Juliette. You got a second chance."

Mollie gripped at the bars harder. The simple effort of standing was making her weaker, and she knew she needed to sit down again soon.

"One day I'm going to die here," she said in a rather matter-of-fact tone. "And that day, I'm sorry to say, is fast approaching."

She struggled back into her wheelchair, her head spinning and her breaths coming in short gasps. "But please tell me what you had thought happened, my dear friend. A story is something I would love to hear, especially if this one has a happy ending."
Back to top Go down
Julliette

Julliette

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:28 pm

"That day in the pond Mollie, I thought you were the one that got away. I... Where have you been all this time?", Julliete was now thinking out loud, "I haven't seen you in ages... You won't die! I won't let you go again... I'm sorry, I truly am."
Julliette tried to reach her hand to hold it and promise it would be alright.
I can bring you something, what do you want? Please, believe me when I say it will be alright, we will make it, all the inmates. Together
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Mollie gave a slight shrug of her shoulders. She hadn't the energy to do much else. A good several minutes passed in silence as she tried to catch her breath.

"I've been here for years," she told Juliette. "Sleeping, mostly. The only blessing the drugs have given me."

Leaning back in her chair, her pale face adopted a slight look of hurt. "You never came back to visit me, after being released and hired as a nurse. Not once in all these years. A pity, really. I used to like your company. It made me feel less... alone."
Back to top Go down
Julliette

Julliette

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:50 pm

"You should be aware that they, the staff, told me you were not here anymore. They knew we were close", Julliette was so angry at herself how couldn't she thought of this before. It was obviously that this was some kind of twisted plot planned by the staff, she tried to keep calm and remained a few minutes quiet, staring at Mollie and realizing how weak she looked, she wondered also how it was possible she had never met Mollie on some treatment or seen any register of her. After all Julliette counted everyday the inmates before going to sleep. It was obvious this was made on purpose by someone, but who...?

Last edited by Julliette on Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:00 pm

Her face twisted into a look of absolute confusion, and in that moment, her sickly visage adopted a ghostly resemblance to the girl she had been several years ago, before the heavy medicating had poisoned both her blood and her spirits.

"Did they now?" Mollie furrowed her brow. "I cannot fathom why in God's name they would tell you I was...gone. To what purpose would something of that nature serve them? I am not an active threat to them, not anymore."
Back to top Go down
Julliette

Julliette

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:19 pm

"I think that they thought we are dangerous together..."
Julliette stand mesmerized in the front of her old friend without speaking.
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:36 pm

"We were," Mollie agreed. "But that's a thing of the past. At this point, my only weapon is knowledge, which can only get you so far when you're confined to a wheelchair. You, however... You could accomplish anything if you wanted. You have strength, health, will-power, and most importantly, a degree of influence within the asylum. You could very well lead a rebellion if you so wish, and I have no doubt that you would succeed in freeing at least one inmate."
Back to top Go down
Julliette

Julliette

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:44 pm

Julliette felt empowered by this words. For the first time she actually felt and believed she could win over Dr. Wright.
She asked Mollie and the other inmates if they have any ideas for a rebellion and what she could do to help.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn watched the exchange between the nurse and the other inmate, not wanting to eavesdrop. They obviously knew each other, but beyond that she knew nothing. She had, in fact, not even realized the other inmate was in existence, as she never passed by that area of the ward. Her mind was racing, and she tried to keep her thoughts in check...going manic would be a very bad plan of action.

Her interest peaked as the nurse asked them a question, something about a rebellion. She opened her mouth, and then closed it again...it was like a dream come true in the nightmare they had become accustomed to.

"I'll have to think on it...." she said, already knowing she would not sleep that night. If they were really able to pull this off, to regain their freedom...the opportunities for change were truly endless.
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Mollie leaned forward in her chair, resting against her arms, as a new voice joined in the conversation. Her lips quirked into something that vaguely resembled a smile, but her expression was too dead for the grin to hold any sort of warmth.

"Ah, hello there." She raised her voice just loud enough to be properly heard farther down the hall. "I do not believe we have met. My name is Mollie, though I'm not quite sure it matters to anyone at this point. I would say it is a pleasure to meet you, but there is no joy in meeting under such circumstances."

With a shaky sigh, she closed her tired eyes and spoke next to Juliette.

"You would do best to plan your escape for midday," she said. "Believe it or not, it would be a prime time. No one ever expects a day-time departure; they don't think anyone would have to sense to try and break out when the sun is still high. Security is doubled by night, but the day..." She let out a soft chuckle. "The doctors and nurses are preoccupied with the inmates, and any sort of security is generally focused on the higher risk patients."
Back to top Go down
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:19 pm

As soon as it became clear that the nurse wasn't going to punish her for nearly running into her, Dalia breathed easier and stepped a little closer to listen to the conversation. The other inmate-the redhead that reminded her of River-was still somewhat watching her, but both of them were more concerned with an escape plan. Dalia bit her lip. She'd watched people try to escape before and only one had ever made it as far as the pond. "We'll need a contingency plan. If they catch us, things here will be even worse for us than they already are."

She flashed everyone a quick smile. "I'm called Dalia, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:30 pm

"Oh Dalia, hello!" Sylvia said, reaching between the bars to grasp her hand. Beside her, Jen had been unusually quiet. She tentatively reached out to comfort her, but stopped, unsure whether touching her shoulder would make things worse.

"Are you alright?" Sylvia asked quietly, before turning back to Dalia to introduce her current cellmate.

"This is my friend Jennilyn. Now what's this about an escape?" She inquired nervously. Having been here for no less than a month and talk of a rebellion frightened her. Who was the enemy? Who could they trust?

((Sorry about losing track of you Dalia! D:))
Back to top Go down
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:44 pm

[[its ok, I was waiting for Juliette to respond but she may not have seen the post. No worries, though!]]

Dalia's smile widened when she saw Sylvia and grasped her hand between the bars. The girl was one of Dalia's only friends, a gentle soul that Dalia had adopted as an honorary younger sister. Ironic, really, when the girl was older than her. She turned her smile to meet Jennilyn's eyes. "A pleasure, Miss Jennilyn." She'd never quite forgotten the manners her parents had instilled in her.

She looked back at the small assembled group. Sylvia, Jennilyn, Juliette, and this girl-Mollie, Dalia thought her name was-were her comrades in an escape attempt. And Mollie was right, day was a better time. Still, they'd need a distraction for the few guards assigned to their cellblock. More than that, they needed money, some idea of where to go. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath. "We'll need money and a plan for what to do when we get out the gates. Money I can get."
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 pm

Sylvia remembered Dalia from when she had been detoxing. Remembered her voice, more accurately. She had talked to her and tried to distract her from the burning and aching deep within her muscles, and called the staff when she had lost consciousness from the pain.

Not that the staff had cared...

Back to the matter at hand... She thought, grasping the bars of her cell. "If someone were willing to get me out, I could..." she coughed and motioned oddly with her hands, "distract one of the guards. I'm used to the proclivities of men." She sighed, thinking back to the awful days at the brothel. The bruises may have faded, but the memories... those that weren't clouded by the opiates were clear as day.

Including that of the baby...

Sylvia began to shake, a quiver that ran from the tips of her fingers, into the hollows of her chest, until she had to step back and recollect herself.

The blood... All that blood... My daughter, she'll come get me, right?

"Why do I need to escape when my daughter is coming for me?" The words left Sylvia's mouth before she could stop herself.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:42 pm

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn was blank, listening to the other girls talk about this escape plan.

"I'm alright, just a little tired...I usually don't have this much excitement in one day" she said to Sylvia, smiling slightly. "And nice to meet you as well, Dalia," she said, keeping her smile and nodding to the girl who had come down the hall earlier. She knew they would have to escape, first of all, but she had not even thought of money and clothes and a place to stay....

"I could try and gain the doctor's trust, then maybe break into their offices and get our clothes back," she said, sounding ridiculous even to herself. She was worried, already, and the plan wasn't even in effect yet. She could feel her depression closing in on her, that they would never be able to get away, and that she would be stuck here for the rest of her life....

She was brought back into the present when Sylvia mentioned something about a daughter. Jennilyn was curious, but could tell by the way she said it that it probably was not meant for their ears. She let it go, and wondered if anyone from her family would care enough to come and get her if she were to escape.
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Mollie stayed silent for a good long while, simply listening to the other inmates chatter nervously about the suggested rebellion. She could hear the evident underlying tone of each girl; the prospect of escape both terrified and gave them hope.

"Don't none of your worry your pretty little heads. A rebellion of this sort will take perhaps weeks to properly plan out if you would like to make it out safely. No one is breaking out today nor tomorrow, therefore there is absolutely no need for any of you to get worked up quite yet. There is still time to consider your choices, and if you are willing to risk everything."

There were so many risks each girl had to be willing to take. If any of them were caught, the consequences would be dire. Slowly she opened her eyes and stared down at her small, frail body. Blood did not flow through these veins; drugs did. She had paid dearly for her own small chance at freedom, and she did not wish for the other ladies to have to share her suffering and punishment.

"If, perchance, you ladies do manage to escape, I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to visit friends or family." She glanced back down the hall at the inmates with sad eyes. "If they didn't send you back here straight away, it's the first place the doctors would go looking." Neatly, she folded her hands onto her lap. "No. What you need to do is somehow secure train tickets, or at least stowaway in with the cargo."

Smiling softly, she closed her eyes again, mumbling her next words.

"Think of it as a chance to start your life anew. Oh, how lovely that would be..."
Back to top Go down
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:57 pm

A strangled laugh escaped Dalia before she could stop it. "Well, I wouldn't have much to worry about then, would I? I have no family. My mother and sister are dead, my stepfather is dead, and I haven't seen my father in four years."

She shook her head before the unwanted memories could overcome her. If they couldn't leave for a while she had time to help Genevieve find the peace Dalia herself might never know, peace over losing her sister. And she wasn't sure if she was going with them. If she played distraction, she'd be left behind. A risk she was willing to take. She smiled as she looked between her co-conspirators. "Mollie's right. We need to plan this carefully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:28 am

[OOC: Sorry I've been gone for so long, two whole pages since I last visited! D: School's finishing up for the term and all the papers i've had to work on are ridiculous. Add that to all the trouble with money and the other shit that's going on and i've barely been on the internet at all for a week. But i'm here now!!! XD]

Willow looked up from the ribbon, realising she had zoned out, caught up in her memories as she was. Looking around, she saw a nurse and a pale, fragile inmate conversing by a cell. The inmate looked frail and weak, as if a slight breeze might blow her away. Then her ears caught the word 'escape' and she looked over to see her fellow inmates and newfound friends, Jennilyn, Dalia and Sylvia discussing plans for escape quietly.

Silently, she slipped back into her cell, shrinking away from their conversation. One day she might be prepared for escape and rebellion, but her experiences at the previous asylum had drained her for the time being. Deep within her, she felt something stir, and a ghost of a smile appeared on her lips as a morsel of her confident, disobedient, mischievous self flickered into life.
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Mollie's eyes snapped open, caught off-guard by Dalia's bitter comment about the loss of her family. She felt guilty for bringing up such an evidently touchy subject. She knew firsthand what the loss of family felt like, having managed to kill her own what seemed like an eternity ago. But not once had she ever mourned their passing, or even regretted her actions. She didn't care that she murdered her own kin, and she hated herself for it.

But for Dalia, she felt pity. The loss had obviously been hard for her. Muttering a profound apology, she sank back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:25 pm

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn felt an immediate pang of sympathy for Dalia, and her first instinct was to reach out for her. But she knew better, and so she stifled that instinct and instead looked away from the girl.

Mollie was right about the escape plan, not only would the consequences be horrible if they were to be caught but they were also potentially putting the lives of their families in danger as well. She couldn't risk that...even though they weren't her ideal choice for a family, she was not going to trade their lives for hers.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and brought her attention back to what was being said. The actually talking about escape, and the early early stages of planning made her realize that this could actually happen with the right resources. She could have a new life, one outside of her diseases and the stigmas that came with them...she could live in the mountains, the country, wherever she pleased. That idea alone made her begin to tremble with anticipation and fear.

She assessed the conversation about Dalia's family, then quickly slipped away to follow Willow. She wasn't going to go inside her cell--she'd done enough intruding for one day--but she did want to know if the girl was alright. She seemed to have mentally checked out after Julliette gave her the ribbon.

"Hey...are you alright? You seem spooked, almost like you saw a ghost or something," she joked, smiling very slightly. She allowed her hand to rest on one of the bars, close enough to show she cared but not close enough to invade Willow's personal space. She stood quietly, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W12B (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: And into the Asylum we go... :: The Cellblocks.-
Jump to: