Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[STAFF MEMBER] Juliette Delacroix

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julliette

Julliette

[STAFF MEMBER] Juliette Delacroix Empty
PostSubject: [STAFF MEMBER] Juliette Delacroix   [STAFF MEMBER] Juliette Delacroix I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:03 pm

OOC Name: Victoria
Your Tumblr: I Don't have tumblr or anything else

Name: Juliette Delacroix

Appearance: Juliette is petite, has green eyes and looooong dark blonde hair.

I imagine her like this:
[STAFF MEMBER] Juliette Delacroix Img7

Personality: She is kind and tries to help all of the inmates even if that means she can be re-admitted again.
Juliette usually pretends to give the inmates the medication because she knows how awefull it is. She can't stand being present when they do ect sessions, she does not remember why but if she sees it she has panic attacks.
Sometimes she has to help on lobotomies and she can barely take it, but she fights because she knows she can help the other inmantes and fight with them until the end, that's why she never left the Asylum.

Brief History: Juliette is a french girl that moved to London in her early years.
She was a inmate of the asylum during her 18~23years old. She was admitted due to bad behaviour, her parents wanted her to marry a man she didn't love. She felt this was wrong so they decided to get rid of her.
She was so kind ,tender and inteligent person that her doctor decided to give her the opportunity to work as a nurse in the asylum. She is happy to help all of her friends. Since she's a nurse she tries to help all of the inmates because she knows what they are through. Juliette has recieved several warnings of re-admission due to being more concern with the inmates than the "correct" way of treating them.

Other Details: Every night Juliette looks at her little notebook and counts the inmates, everytime one is missing she can't help herself and cries a lot.
Sometimes she sleeps in her old cell.
Back to top Go down
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin
Juliet Brewer, #W13D

[STAFF MEMBER] Juliette Delacroix Empty
PostSubject: Re: [STAFF MEMBER] Juliette Delacroix   [STAFF MEMBER] Juliette Delacroix I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 10:22 pm

I'm very happy to see that someone has taken the role of a staff. This nurse seems wonderful, just hope you don't get caught by the main doctor... He will be showing his appearance soon. Wink

Welcome!

Also, accepted. <3
Back to top Go down
https://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com

[STAFF MEMBER] Juliette Delacroix
Page 1 of 1