Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assorted Tidbits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chaoticxinsane

chaoticxinsane

Assorted Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Assorted Tidbits   Assorted Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Since I can't seem to find the mod panel.

1) Button for "new topic" and "locked"
2) Additional boards in The Asylum
- Hospital Grounds (self explanitory)
- Day Room (Patient lobby, more or less).
- Outside the Gates (for those who slip out, or are permitted to leave such as outpatients and staff)
3) Moving some things around
- Introduce yourself up into OOC section
- Plot discussions into characters and such
- Add a board in characters and such for accepted applications
- Can we create sub-forums? 'Cause I have a few ideas for some better organization using that.
4) Added a "please be respectful" clause to the rules regarding sexual assault and abuse because I, for one, am not comfortable reading grossly graphic rape smut fics and this has the potential to be a breeding ground for it.
5) Perhaps a newbie crash course to Victorian era medicine? I can easily write one up with a brief course of history, some treatments, a few statistics... I still have this crap sitting around. XD

Also, I'm not about to make 82346789246928424 email accounts, since the site doesn't permit duplicates, so I'm going to stick to one account per little old me. XD
Back to top Go down
http://chaoticxinsane.deviantART.com
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin
Juliet Brewer, #W13D

Assorted Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assorted Tidbits   Assorted Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:18 am

chaoticxinsane wrote:
Since I can't seem to find the mod panel.

1) Button for "new topic" and "locked"
2) Additional boards in The Asylum
- Hospital Grounds (self explanitory)
- Day Room (Patient lobby, more or less).
- Outside the Gates (for those who slip out, or are permitted to leave such as outpatients and staff)
3) Moving some things around
- Introduce yourself up into OOC section
- Plot discussions into characters and such
- Add a board in characters and such for accepted applications
- Can we create sub-forums? 'Cause I have a few ideas for some better organization using that.
4) Added a "please be respectful" clause to the rules regarding sexual assault and abuse because I, for one, am not comfortable reading grossly graphic rape smut fics and this has the potential to be a breeding ground for it.
5) Perhaps a newbie crash course to Victorian era medicine? I can easily write one up with a brief course of history, some treatments, a few statistics... I still have this crap sitting around. XD

Also, I'm not about to make 82346789246928424 email accounts, since the site doesn't permit duplicates, so I'm going to stick to one account per little old me. XD

1. I'm definitely on the buttons. I've been kind of a slacker today so I didn't get much done on the forum, but I swear it's on my to-do list.
2. Thank for the suggestions. I'll be adding them shortly.
3. I've always been disorganized. I can't thank you enough for helping me, especially since this is my first time starting a roleplaying board. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Also, I can create sub-forums. I was going to make the O.O.C one but quickly got distracted and never got around to it. It should be done tonight or tomorrow. I'll follow all of these once I get off my lazy ass.
4. Definitely needed, as we talked about on aim.
5. YES, YES, YES! That'd be perfect. I can create its own board if you want me to and lock it, unless you want it open for replies and such. Smile

I honestly can't thank you enough. You're a fucking goddess. I'm so happy you messaged me because without you, my site probably would've been a cluttered mess. xD

If you have anymore suggestions, IM me on aim when I log on. It'll be easier to talk about it on there.
Back to top Go down
https://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com
chaoticxinsane

chaoticxinsane

Assorted Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assorted Tidbits   Assorted Tidbits I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 pm

Oh it's fine. XD Sunday and Monday are my "dead to the world" days since I go into work at 4am (or occasionally midnight. YIKES) on Sunday, then at 8am on Monday. Wanna know how to jack your sleep schedule beyond repair? Work opposing shifts. I think I might also be getting sick. fuuuuck.

I'll go back through and add suggestions for sub-forums as soon as we get all the boards up, I think.

I'd just put the crash course under "Rules of Insanity" and then change the name to "Introduction to Insanity" and mention in the board description that it's the site rules, probably add a thread for accepted character lists (patients and staff, so people can get a feel for what's needed), the facts thread, and then we have a place to add other administrative bullshit to later when we feel the need.

OH YAH. AND WE NEED A CBOX! Very Happy Derp!
Back to top Go down
http://chaoticxinsane.deviantART.com
Sponsored content

Assorted Tidbits Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assorted Tidbits   Assorted Tidbits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assorted Tidbits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: Site suggestions.-
Jump to: