Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleting inactive members & requesting absences.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin
Juliet Brewer, #W13D

Deleting inactive members & requesting absences.  Empty
PostSubject: Deleting inactive members & requesting absences.    Deleting inactive members & requesting absences.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:25 pm

I cannot thank you guys enough. More than half the number of total members have logged on everyday, if not every other day, and participated with this community.

I would like to address a few things.
  • Inactive Members: Anyone with zero posts and has not logged in for 1-2 weeks WILL be deleted. Now, when I say deleted, I do not mean banned. Deleted members are allowed to come back at any time when they have the time and interest. I do this not to be a bitch but to keep the community non-cluttered and what is the point of keeping people around that do not log in but once or never communicate? I'll say it again, DELETED MEMBERS ARE ALLOWED BACK.
  • Excused Absences: I know many of you have what is called a "life" (lolwhatisthat) but please, please, PLEASE message me if you are going away for more than 5+ days. If you leave and I do not get a notice, your account will be deleted. Again, I don't mean to be a bitch but I would like to keep the members of this community as active as possible.

Comments? Questions? Concerns? Ask away, my little muffins. I'll get to you as soon as possible.

♥ W13D.
Back to top Go down
https://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com

Deleting inactive members & requesting absences.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: [ANNOUNCEMENTS]-
Jump to: