Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What goes around comes back around. || @Julliette

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Wright

Dr. Wright

What goes around comes back around. || @Julliette Empty
PostSubject: What goes around comes back around. || @Julliette   What goes around comes back around. || @Julliette I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:59 pm

“I suspect you know I have called you down here tonight.” The Doctor’s back was turned against the woman, his arms clasped behind his back and his tone of voice seemed completely emotionless, besides a tint of harsh coldness that seemed to tip off of his tongue.

Juliette Delacroix, the inmate he had “saved” and rescued from the mind consuming madness that was a pandemic amongst women of today. He had cured every lost drop of tainted blood that ran through her veins, and even took her in as the main nurse of the asylum after the years she was fully cleansed.
Which seemed to be possibly one of the biggest mistakes he had ever made.

There was a conspiracy that ran through the halls, up and down the corridors, mumbling from the tips of every prisoner’s tongue to the orderlies… a dangerous game of telephone that would eventually work its way up to the highest power of the asylum.

“You have displeased me, Julliette. I take you in only to hear that you have wronged me.” His hands, which were held together so calmly, now seem to be clenching while his fingers interlocked with each other and his knuckles began to whiten.

His voice went silent as he waited for her to mumble in her regret,and as he attempted to decide her punishment for her “mistreatment” and affairs with the patients. Whether or not it was intended, it was standard procedure to not have any relationship with the patients, and if caught again, would bring her severe punishment and discharge of the asylum staff… Only to be re-entered into the asylum system once more.
Back to top Go down
Julliette

Julliette

What goes around comes back around. || @Julliette Empty
PostSubject: Re: What goes around comes back around. || @Julliette   What goes around comes back around. || @Julliette I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:25 am

Julliette was scared, so scared she barely could breath. And she knew Dr. Wright had noticed it.
I have certaintly not wronged you... Doctor
She could never ever called him by his name and Dr. Wright knew why. Her memories where too vivid to let go. She remembered where were placed all the leeches in her body and all the sessions of bloodletting he had did to her. All in the name of science!
She had been his experiment for too long, all of her blood was cleansed by him, like he had said so many times. Julliette felt that her blood wasn't hers, but his.

She could not look him in the eyes more than a few seconds. Usually she focused on his wrinkles to gain some time staring at the Doctor.
Julliette looked down, expecting for a answer and camuflating her fear. She knew what she had give to the inmates but she trust them, she trusted them their life. Surely the staff have not found out about those gifts I gave to them, she thought.
Back to top Go down

What goes around comes back around. || @Julliette
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: And into the Asylum we go... :: Employees Only.-
Jump to: