Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, Jade Here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabel Morana

Annabel Morana

Hello, Jade Here! Empty
PostSubject: Hello, Jade Here!   Hello, Jade Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:15 am

Oh gosh where to start...
Well first off, hello! I go by the name Jade, and this is my first time on a site like this Embarassed
so I'm sorry if i make some mistakes here and there!! I'm interested in a ton of things like EA of course, music, drawing, cosplaying, and wow I'm forgetting a lot of things I'll remember later....

My writing isn't the best, but i try my best!
This is all i can really think of right now but I look forward to rping with all of you! I love you
Back to top Go down
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

Hello, Jade Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Jade Here!   Hello, Jade Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 am

Hi Jade! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

Hello, Jade Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Jade Here!   Hello, Jade Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:40 pm

Welcome! :3 It's cool you like cosplay, I just did for AMKE for the first time this year myself. I gotta say, I have a lot of respect for people who do it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Annabel Morana

Annabel Morana

Hello, Jade Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Jade Here!   Hello, Jade Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:45 am

That's awesome!
it definitely keeps me busy Smile
Back to top Go down
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin
Juliet Brewer, #W13D

Hello, Jade Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Jade Here!   Hello, Jade Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:11 am

Meeeeh! I WANNA COSPLAY. I've always wanted to cosplay Katarina from League of Legends and go to PAX or something with it. :3 That's one of my dreams.

I just feel so self conscious so I never really actually thought about doing it but yeees. Cosplayers are awesome and I hope someday I can get the confidence to do it!

So many members say they're sorry if their writing isn't the best.. I just wanna tell you guys it doesn't matter. Not at all! I actually think that this roleplaying project would help with writing. As long as you use the basics of English and such, it really won't be a problem.

So welcome, love. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com
littlemissred

littlemissred

Hello, Jade Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Jade Here!   Hello, Jade Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:14 am

Nice to meet you! ^-^ I'm very glad you like to cosplay, that makes me a happy clam. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, Jade Here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, Jade Here!   Hello, Jade Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, Jade Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: Out Of Character. :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: