Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PATIENT] Willow Branwynn

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[PATIENT] Willow Branwynn Empty
PostSubject: [PATIENT] Willow Branwynn   [PATIENT] Willow Branwynn I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:45 pm

[PATIENT] Willow Branwynn 45669c6eff0702e8aa32db46f9716241-d4rml6j
(I'll draw my own sketch of her later, right now i'm too lazy Razz)

Name: Willow Branwynn

Appearance: Willow has short blue black curly hair. It used to be long, but she had it cut off at the nape of her neck shortly before entering this asylum (she tried to commit suicide by choking herself with it). She has pale green eyes framed by long, dark lashes and dark circles underneath. She has high cheekbones, and a narrow chin. She has pale skin due to her poor health.

Asylum Cell Number W13B
Forms of Insanity: Depression, Anxiety and Panic Attacks.
Facts specified in medical certificate, upon which opinion of insanity was founded: A psychotic episode involving ripping her hair out, scratching her face and writing "They're coming for me" on the wall, having periods where she'll do nothing but cower in the corner and/or scream and/or sing simple songs over and over.

Personality: It depends on whether she's feeling anxious or depressed or not. If she's anxious, she tends to be quiet, shy, not wanting to speak out or do something that will make others dislike her. If she's on the verge of a panic attack, or having one, she probably won't speak at all, instead singing under her breath or tapping on her collarbone with her fingers to distract herself. If she's depressed, she'll be moody, sarcastic and unresponsive. But if you catch her on a good day, she could be confident, sassy, fiery, stubborn, sarcastic, bubbly and full of life and determination. She always sticks up for what she believes in and the few people who have earned her trust. Speaking of which, Willow is suspicious. After a betrayal when she was younger, she's paranoid and doesn't have much faith in others. She's slow to trust people, and even then she never fully trusts anyone. There's always a wall up, no matter how many or how thin those walls are.

Brief History: If her life had been a story, and the prologue indicated how the rest of the book would go, Willow would have had a lovely life filled with rainbows and sunshine. She was born into a loving family, with caring, understanding parents and, later, a younger sister who she got along well with. She was beautiful, intelligent and gifted in many areas of life, and prospects were good for her. But then, when she was 6, a thief broke into their house and murdered her family. At first Willow seemed to get through this alright, but then a couple of years later she locked herself in the office at the orphanage for three hours, and when they finally broke in she'd destroyed everything and had somehow managed to set fire to the desk. Half of her hair was lying all over the floor, she'd scratched her face with her nails to the point that it bled, and she'd written "THEY'RE COMING FOR ME" on the wall in a mixture of ink, coffee and whatever else she could find around the room. Since then she's been in three different asylums, and has gained a reputation as the hardest inmate to control. Just when you think she's calm and not at all a challenge, you find her with the master key for the asylum, hanging from the chandelier singing loudly, having let out thirty other inmates who're all outside trying to escape.

Other Details:
Back to top Go down
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin
Juliet Brewer, #W13D

PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Willow Branwynn   [PATIENT] Willow Branwynn I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:11 am

Sorry for not accepting this earlier. It was my birthday yesterday so I've been kind of busy.

Oh, but anyway. This was wonderful to read. I love it, actually.

ACCEPTED. <3
Back to top Go down
https://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Willow Branwynn   [PATIENT] Willow Branwynn I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 am

No worries, Happy Birthday for yesterday! x

And thankyou! Can hardly wait to start posting :D -jumps up and down excitedly-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Willow Branwynn   [PATIENT] Willow Branwynn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PATIENT] Willow Branwynn
Page 1 of 1