Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I guess I'll break the ice...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aislinn Deus

Aislinn Deus

I guess I'll break the ice... Empty
PostSubject: I guess I'll break the ice...   I guess I'll break the ice... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Hello!! I am often known as Sophie on the internet, and as you can see I play the character of Aislinn Deus ^^

I love music and literature - as you can guess, that's why I'm here. I have been listening to EA from a while, and the idea of roleplaying in the asylum fascinated me. Though I'm not a terrific writer, I'll certainly do my best. I also like to draw but... Well, I'm not too good at it.

Apart from Emilie and asylums, I love lolita fashion, jazz, Panic! At the Disco, manga, books, white hair, chemistry, and a lot of other things I am surely forgetting right now.

Let's make it great!!
Back to top Go down
http://madmarchioness.tumblr.com/
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin
Juliet Brewer, #W13D

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll break the ice...   I guess I'll break the ice... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:32 am

Oh, hai! :3

If anyone judges anyone here on how they're writing, I will definitely give them an ass beating.
As long as you use basic grammar and such, I do not care (nor should anyone else) about how you write. It's a personal thing, ya know? And that's just downright wrong to me.

Also, Brendon Urie's voice is absolutely UNFF.

And lolita fashion is so pretty! I'm kind of into the whole "Kawaii" scene. I'm looking forward to spending all of my birthday money on donut rings and cupcake bracelets. Huzzah!

But yeah, welcome. =) It's nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
https://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com
Julliette

Julliette

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll break the ice...   I guess I'll break the ice... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Hai there!
I was worry about the writing thingy too because english is not my main language Embarassed
I love music and literature too. In fact my degree is in English literature :3
I am really excited for being here, I never was in a forum except the one from Emilie, I was struggling to find the "new post" button at the beggining (to submit my caracter) and it was always in front of me lol!
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll break the ice...   I guess I'll break the ice... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:45 am

Very nice to meet you dear, and hopefully we'll see each other in the Asylum soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess I'll break the ice...   I guess I'll break the ice... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess I'll break the ice...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: Out Of Character. :: Introduce yourself!-
Jump to: