Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Escape (March 2012)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

The Escape (March 2012) Empty
PostSubject: The Escape (March 2012)   The Escape (March 2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Okay, so since there seems to be a rebellion going on in the wards I figured we'd plot out what we want to do with it here so as not to get our plot lines crossed or make suggestions about where we should go with it. Smile

Personally, I think the initial rebellion should fail, just because I think it'd make for some extreme drama. Granted, everyone has to be in on it.

So, thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: The Escape (March 2012)   The Escape (March 2012) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Yeah, I agree. The initial escape would to fail because, well, how would we move on from there? We'd have to create and introduce an entirely new cast of characters to continue on.

My question is, how will we fail? Should we be caught, or should we be forced to return because of a medical emergency or something?

And will it be a full asylum rebellion, or simply the attempted escape of the few ladies already in on the plan?
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmerunwithscissors.tumblr.com
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: The Escape (March 2012)   The Escape (March 2012) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:18 am

I'm thinking maybe we should hold off on the full Asylum rebellion for now, just have it be the few girls already plotting. Just because the full asylum would probably be able to overwhelm the staff.

Personally I think getting caught would be very interesting. And just FYI, Dalia is willing to stay back and try to distract some of the guards.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: The Escape (March 2012)   The Escape (March 2012) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I do think that getting caught would be interesting, because then the staff must think of some suitable punishments for those who planned/tried to escape...on the other hand though, a medical emergency or some other roadblock could cause emotional drama, a should I stay or should I go kind of thing.
Personally I'm good either way.
And I also agree that a full rebellion should be held off for a bit, because it's essentially the finale of us, and the more storylines we have before that point then the more details will be filled in and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Escape (March 2012)   The Escape (March 2012) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Escape (March 2012)
Page 1 of 1