Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Your Own "Suffers"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Your Own "Suffers"   Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:09 am

So I want to see your stuffed animals that you sleep with! They don't have to be deconstructed like the real Suffer is, I'm just curious to see the cuddle mates of our forum members!

This is my baby, Misery:

He's about 2 or 3 years old, been to 2 EA concerts with me, and I hope to eventually have her signature embroidered onto a blank spot on his back. I feel alone if I don't have him in my arms when I go to sleep at night.

Now show me your babies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: Your Own "Suffers"   Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:06 pm

This is my very own Suffer, front and back. She's not done yet, I need to finish sewing all her patches on (and these are old pictures, I've added a couple patches since these were done and the red has since faded and actually looks like old bloodstains now)

I also have two dragons, Viserys and Darken, my wolf Jakey (whom I've had for years), my Marine bear Clinkingbeard (named for my brother), a little brown bear named Dacey and my newest baby, a panther named Cara. I take turns with all of these, but generally Suffer ends up in my arms no matter what....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: Your Own "Suffers"   Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:34 pm

Aw she's so cute! I'm jealous, Misery's "bloodstains" faded completely & I'm waaaaay too scared to try and use anything other than sharpie. I guess I'll just be reapplying it at some point. xD

Love all your other babies! :3 I'm going to have such a hard time choosing who moves out with me. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: Your Own "Suffers"   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:18 pm

I used Sharpie on Suffer, lol. I expect to have to redo it at some point, but she's stained pink all over now, so I'm not too worried.

All of my babies are coming with me when I move. I can't be away from them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your Own "Suffers"   

Back to top Go down

Your Own "Suffers"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: Out Of Character. :: SPAMSPAMSPAM.-
Jump to: