Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon Empty
PostSubject: I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon   I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Okay. Um. Hi? I'm Lea. I'm 15 and my passions are writing/blogging, dancing, and obsessively watching British television. I also have the strange knack of winding up in the hospital every month or so due to my horribly low immune system. During these periods, I tend to spend a lot of time online (daytime TV is crap), so don't be surprised if I seem to be constantly logged on. Smile

Apart from EA's music, I adore musicals of every type. My current favorite is Repo! The Genetic Opera, created by the delightful duo that are now bringing us The Devil's Carnival.

Anyway, that's about it. So, hi. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmerunwithscissors.tumblr.com
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon   I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:53 pm

I adore you for loving Repo, I will have you know! It is one of my obsessions, so much that I am on the local shadowcast (if we ever perform again...) and have been ordered to learn Shilo's part by the director....

Ahem, anyway. Glad to meet you, Lea!
Back to top Go down
CataclysmicNightmare

CataclysmicNightmare

PostSubject: Re: I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon   I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 9:04 pm

That movie was really good. :] Hii~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon   I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Jumping on the Introduction Bandwagon
Page 1 of 1