Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Haunting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Genevieve Sinclaire

Genevieve Sinclaire

A Haunting Empty
PostSubject: A Haunting   A Haunting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:50 am

Cold...

That's what Genevieve remembered. She silently wandered down the corridors of the asylum, looking in operating rooms and offices for anyone she might recognize. Many of the doctors and nurses ignored her, seeming to look right through her, while she caught a few inmates eyes.

She stopped and stared at young girl clutching a bear, who blanched considerably before running off towards the day room.

"Not her... It's never her..." Her voice broke into sobs as she continued her dirge march down the winding halls.
Back to top Go down
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

A Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Haunting   A Haunting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:42 pm

The doctors could never figure out why leeching never affected her. She wasn't repulsed by the sight of her own blood, and they failed to realize that she could lose substantial amounts of blood with very little consequence. A side effect of attempting to kill herself by blood loss. As such, she very rarely could not walk herself back from her leeching sessions. In truth, she didn't trust the guards and nurses to get her to her cell. It was all a matter of mental discipline.

As she turned a corner, she had to step back as a younger inmate barreled around the corner mumbling about ghosts. Dalia sighed. The staff seemed content to ignore the shade of the poor deceased inmate, but most of the girls could see her.

Turning the corner, she saw the ghost walking towards her. Through concerted efforts and a lot of favors to the staff, she'd discovered that the girl's name was Genevieve and she'd incarcerated herself to find a dead sister. She wandered the halls in grief. Dalia understood the pain of a dead sister all too well, found herself drawn to this poor dead girl. She offered the ghost a small smile. "Hello Genevieve."

((i hope you don't mind that my character is trying to talk to her Smile i just figure dalia understands her distress and is trying to help her))
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Sinclaire

Genevieve Sinclaire

A Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Haunting   A Haunting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:40 pm

((It's all good, Genevieve exists to get people moving around the boards :3 And it makes sense Dalia would want to help her))

The apparition flinched, looking to the girl who spoke.

"Do you know where my sister is?" She asked in earnest as she embraced herself. Her fingers were always a faded blue from the cold, no matter how she tried to keep warm. It was bad enough that she didn't understand why she was still stuck in this hospital; hadn't she escaped?

She frowned, clutching her arms tighter. She hoped her sister was okay, wherever she was...
Back to top Go down
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

A Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Haunting   A Haunting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:04 am

She wondered what it would be like to be trapped in this hell even after death. It seemed like a horrible way to spend an afterlife. Or maybe, Genevieve was actually alive and they were all dead. Oh goodness, she was going quite mad, wasn't she? Thoughts like that, it would seem the Asylum was managing ti drive her around the bend.

She heard the spirit ask for her sister. Her heart went out to the poor girl. How awful it must be on her, to never be able to find the one thing she truly wanted? She didn't want to be the one to have to tell her, but it seemed as though Dalia was the only one not frightened by the ghost's presence.

"I'm sorry, Genevieve. Your sister passed away before you ever entered the Asylum."
Back to top Go down
Genevieve Sinclaire

Genevieve Sinclaire

A Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Haunting   A Haunting I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:34 pm

"What? No that can't be!" She cried, shaking her head violently. Her head was starting to pound, and even though Dalia continued to try and comfort her as best she could, Genevieve was beginning to crack.

"No no no no no no no, this can't be, it can't, it can't..." Her whole body was shaking now, her essence starting to bleed away into the walls behind her. The other inmate could surely see through her and straight to the wall.

God, just let me disappear... She silently prayed.

And with that, she was gone.

((I always figured Genevieve was bad about dealing with the loss of her sister, and tends to run from it. Me thinks she may need to be confronted a few more times before she "gets" it. I hope you don't mind how short this was!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Haunting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Haunting   A Haunting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Haunting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: And into the Asylum we go... :: The Main Corridors.-
Jump to: