Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Devil's Carnival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

The Devil's Carnival  Empty
PostSubject: The Devil's Carnival    The Devil's Carnival  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:31 am

Guess who just scored a VIP ticket to the Road Tour for TDC?

It makes me very sad that EA won't be there but I get to meet Terrence and Darren and I get to see the first episode before it goes online! (At least, I assume before it's live....)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
So who else is excited to see EA in TDC?
Back to top Go down
chaoticxinsane

chaoticxinsane

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Carnival    The Devil's Carnival  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Buying my ticket with this paycheck! Only a sinner, though, not the VIP ticket. A pack of my friends and I will be at the Toledo, Ohio viewing.

Terrance is a very lovely man. XD I got to meet him at World Steam Expo a couple years ago now. He's very sweet and very down to earth.
Back to top Go down
http://chaoticxinsane.deviantART.com
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Carnival    The Devil's Carnival  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Wish I could go! Unfortunately (or fortunately) I went to see EA in Chicago, so any money is going towards essentials now.

Can't wait for it to be released. Ugh, I wanna see Contessa, Maggots, and Emilie on the big screen. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Carnival    The Devil's Carnival  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 pm

My friend paid for my VIP ticket. She felt bad because we didn't make it to the EA concert in Mesa a month ago so she decided to make it up to me by getting me in to meet Terrence. I've chatted with him on Facebook, though, and he's very sweet, I'll agree. Smile

Between TDC and when they release Revolver with VeVa we'll get all four! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Devil's Carnival    The Devil's Carnival  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Carnival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: Out Of Character. :: Emilie Autumn.-
Jump to: