Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[PATIENT] Annabel Morana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabel Morana

Annabel Morana

[PATIENT] Annabel Morana Empty
PostSubject: [PATIENT] Annabel Morana   [PATIENT] Annabel Morana I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 12:23 am

Oh i hope i posted this right, I've never done this before Embarassed

Name: Annabel Morana

Appearance: Light skin with brown hair that is cut barely above her shoulders. Dark brown eyes, and her cheeks are sprinkled with freckles. She always has the appearance of being extremely exhausted. (will probably show picture later.)

Asylum Cell Number: W18B

Forms of Insanity: PTSD, and Schizophrenia
Facts specified in medical certificate, upon which opinion of insanity was founded: Often has terrifying flashbacks and extreme panic attacks. She is sometimes seen talking to herself. She claims there are voices in her head telling her to do things.

Personality: Keeps to herself most of the time. She has a hard time talking to people and making friends, but is a good friend to have. The most sleep she gets is approximately 2 hours at the most. She sometimes has moments where she sits in the corner of her cell and talks to her voices for hours. While doing this, she doesn't acknowledge anyone who tries to associate with her.

Brief History: When she was 16, her parents were brutally murdered by a strange man right in front of her. She managed to survive, but witnessing the incident left her with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Her frequent panic attacks led her to slitting her wrists and the inside of her thighs. Later she began hearing voices in her head which instructed her to kill every man in town until she was sure the one responsible for her parents death was brought to justice. Her first and failed attempt of killing was what got her thrown into the asylum.

Other Details:
~emotionally unstable
~has extremely terrifying nightmares
~rarely sleeps
~does not eat much
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

[PATIENT] Annabel Morana Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Annabel Morana   [PATIENT] Annabel Morana I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:30 pm

I hope Juliet doesn't mind me accepting new applicants, but she seems to be busy at the moment.

Anywho, I like it! Can't wait to see where you go with the character. I'll be moving your profile once I get back from classes. Smile

Welcome to the asylum!
Back to top Go down

[PATIENT] Annabel Morana
Page 1 of 1