Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different Characters?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

Different Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Different Characters?   Different Characters? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:23 am

Can we create ghosts and rats as playable characters? I'd be more than will to make a character form for it. Smile

EDIT: And now I just realized I should have put this in the Site Suggestions forum. -facepalm-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Characters?   Different Characters? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:17 am

-jumps right in- I second that idea, role playing a ghost would be freaking amazing :D
Back to top Go down
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin
Juliet Brewer, #W13D

PostSubject: Re: Different Characters?   Different Characters? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:23 am

Hmm... Very interesting! I have seen some ideas like that played off in roleplay and it always turned out well. Since this roleplay isn't exactly on the dot and has a touch of fantasy, I'll allow it.

As for multiple characters, that's allowed too. Just make sure you don't overwhelm yourself with 4893948394 accounts.. I've been there, man. Doesn't feel so good. :p

But hey guys, not everyone is going to see this but I trust that all of you are very easy to, well, trust and I'm looking for some help.

I'm willing to open a free admin slot for someone who's trustworthy. This means creating boards, learning how to use the forum, etc, etc.

Would any of you, or both of you, be interested? It's kind of risky giving out admin but I've been busy lately and more help with boards and such, and having a few helping hands would be sooo fucking awesome.

Message me if you're interested. I'll give more details there, and if needed, I'll make a little tutorial on how to create boards and such. :3
Back to top Go down
https://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: Different Characters?   Different Characters? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:11 am

I was just browsing this, trying to read all the forums I hadn't read yet, and I'd be interested in a position if you don't mind me jumping in here...this week has been horrible, frankly, so I've only been on about once every other day, but it should calm down shortly and I'll be on more and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Characters?   Different Characters? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Different Characters?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: The Leech Jar.-
Jump to: