Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin
Juliet Brewer, #W13D

Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation. Empty
PostSubject: Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation.   Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:33 pm

The O.O.C boards are a cluttered mess right now so I'm just going to put this here.

Some of you may or may not know that today, March 1st, is the day for Self Injury Awareness. It's kind of ironic because not only was I a former cutter, but today is my birthday as well!
But you see, this is the part that really fucking grinds my gears and makes me so irritated.
I'm not seeing very much orange, if any at all. I'm actually seeing a lot of 16 year old girls painting themselves in purple.
But don't worry! It's for a good cause and awareness, Justin Bieber's fucking birthday!

Are we seriously living in a world where people would rather support a bratty, spoiled, talentless musician than an actual cause and awareness for a problem that is WORLD-WIDE?

Oh, my god, you guys. I honestly can't vent my frustration enough. I just can't believe that people would be so stupid and completely ignore the fact. Unacceptable, honestly. I can't forgive these stupid people. Never ever, ever, ever, NEVER.

I'm not expecting everyone to douse themselves in orange, but the moment I see more appreciation for Justin Bieber's birthday than the awareness for a symptom of a mental disorder, DFKAKL;JDFJLFKSJL;FJ;LDJFSKLDFAKL;JKLF;JDFKLJFAKLFJ;KLFJDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to slap them all. With a brick in my glove.
Back to top Go down
https://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com
chaoticxinsane

chaoticxinsane

Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation.   Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:05 pm

If it's any consolation, I have heard exactly nothing about his birthday, but FB and Tumblr are both overflowing with things for SIAD.

Besides, isn't it your birthday today, too? XD So happy birthday, damnit.
Back to top Go down
http://chaoticxinsane.deviantART.com
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation.   Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 am

OMG I honestly was afraid you were going to bash on the idea of SIAD and I was getting ready to be very angry.

LOL, my bad. I agree, though, about the Bieber thing. F him.

SIAD is much more important and the only reason I did not wear orange today was because I had to wear my tech blacks for a show.

Also, happy birthday. I apologize that you share it with the Beaver.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation.   Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:31 am

Since we're twins xD with the same birthday and whatnot, I gotta say something as well.

I was so excited for SIA it's not even funny. [[Speaking of SIA, although a different one, I demand you go and listen to Breathe Me and Soon We'll Be Found, both by her, right now. Go go!]]

But yeah, as someone who used to cut and burn and do other things, I'm an advocate for these awareness days. And everyone I heard from/ran into/saw/whatever was like "Omgz lik its Justin Bieber's bday I wanna have his babiez mwah mwah" and I'm like...about ready to cut a bitch. Then the people who weren't all Bieber-fied were Ke$ha-fied since it was her birthday as well...betcha weren't expecting that one, were you.

So yes, I went home after 8 hours of classes and cried. Okay, I didn't, but I was very very upset. And still am, frankly.

Who gives a damn about some stupid celebrity when there are *real* people out there who are *really* suffering and in pain?

The whole thing just pisses me off honestly.

Now, I'm going to get off of here and blast some non-Bieber and non-Ke$ha music, because I'm mad again...but it's for a good cause, and it needed to be said!

So thanks love, for posting, and thanks lovelies, for reading my rant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation.   Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber & Self Injury Awareness day, and how I've lost faith in this generation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: Out Of Character. :: SPAMSPAMSPAM.-
Jump to: