Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W12B (Open to anyone)

Go down 
+3
Dr. Wright
littlemissred
Sylvia Hathaway
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

W12B (Open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:01 am

It had been 2 weeks since her admittance to The Asylum, and Sylvia was already at a loss of what to do with her self.

Since her initial detoxification from that damned Opium, she had not been visited by any doctors or nurses, nor anyone else at all for that matter. Sighing, she glanced over at the small stack of her possessions brought by her old Madam. A small leather bound notebook and pencil, an extra wool shawl and gloves, as well as her favorite pair of striped stockings sat on the floor at the foot of her cot. Her worn boots had been immediately confiscated, although her pencil had not been. "Odd..." she muttered. If she couldn't be trusted with her own shoelaces, how would one trust her with a piece of sharpened wood?

Getting to her feet, Sylvia picked up the pencil and notebook, scanning the barren room for a place to stash what few valuables she had. Off in the left corner, there appeared to be a small hole, perhaps large enough for a small rodent. Getting down on her hands and knees, she timidly fingered the opening, prying some of the wallpaper from around the edges away. It was filled with spider's webs and dust, perfect for hiding. No living thing had been in the tunnel for a while it seemed. Bending the notebook, Sylvia slid it into the nook along with the pencil, silently praying no wandering critters would discover and per chance run off with her only drawing and writing materials.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn was lying down on her cot, listening to the noises around her. She heard the rats scuttling around, she heard the orderlies yelling commands to each other and the other inpatients. She laughed softly to herself.

They think they're the sane ones among us.... she thought, shaking her head and watching her curls bounce back and forth.

She stopped when she heard everything go quiet. That usually meant a new inpatient was here. She got up, stretched a minute, and then peeked her head out her cell. She did not see anyone new, which confused her...false alarm perhaps. She leaned against the wall next to her cell door...she knew if the orderlies saw her, she would be reprimanded, but this small victory spoke volumes to her self-concept.
She started to walk back to her room when she saw something out the corner of her eye, a fellow inpatient crouched in the corner of her cell, seemingly stuffing something into a hole in the wall. Jennilyn softly stood in the girl's doorway, hoping not to scare her.

"Make sure they don't see you," she said softly, casting an eye down the hall to make sure the orderlies were a safe distance away.

Last edited by littlemissred on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove picture--now avatar.)
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:14 am

"Eep!" Sylvia squeaked, jumping at the unexpected voice from the short distance down the hall. She hadn't expected anyone to hear her, more or less see. Getting to her feet, she brushed the dust from her tattered skirt and timidly looked outside the bars.

"Who's there?" she whispered back, praying a guard wouldn't catch either her or the other inmate. Something told her they wouldn't treat her kindly...

((OOC: I'm assuming our cells have bars instead of doors?))
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:18 am

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn watched as the girl got up, obviously startled. Jennilyn winced, having succeeded in scaring the poor thing. She cocked her head to the side and debated on how to introduce herself.

"W09B...or Jennilyn, either is fine," she replied, still talking softly hoping not to unnerve the girl any more than she already had. She ran her hand through her hair...a nervous habit, as she watched to make sure the orderlies were still preoccupied farther down the hall. She was unsure how much to ask, the girl seemed quite skittish, but she ventured one more question.

"How long have you been in here?" She tried to ask it in a nonchalant way, to make it seem as if she did not care about the answer, but in reality she was lonely...as much as she hated to admit it to herself. She figured it would be smart to try and form friendships of sorts with who she could, since wallowing in her self-pity was not going to get her out any faster.

[[OOC: That's what I had assumed as well, it seems more reasonable of that era, plus bars are easier to monitor.]]
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:35 am

"Jennilyn. Well, it's unfortunate we have to meet in such a place..." Sylvia murmured, grasping the cell bars. "I've been here for a week or two? I was coming off of Opium, so I'm not sure... How long have you been here? And will we see the outside of these cells anytime soon?" The questions were tumbling out of her mouth faster than she could control.

"I shouldn't even be here, they accused me of something I didn't do!" Sylvia's voice became louder and more strained with mounting panic.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:45 pm

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn was a bit taken aback by the speed of the questions she was suddenly hearing, blinking a few times and trying to remember them all so she would not have to ask for a repeat. She scratched her head and thought for a moment, deciding which one to answer first.

"You can call me Jen for short, if you'd like. It is indeed unfortunate. I'm sorry about having to come off of Opium, that sounds dreadful. I've been here a few days...three, four maybe? I've no way to check. They took everything from me when I was admitted. I have no idea, I have not talked to the doctors or orderlies since I was brought in...I feel like they do not care much what happens to us, unless it is at their convenience..." she said this last part in almost a whisper, not putting it past the orderlies or doctors to punish them severely if they heard any slander from the patients.

"Hey, hey...keep your voice down," she said, growing more frantic as the girl began to become agitated.

"Solitary is horrible, you do not want to be in there...I saw the notebook. do you write? Sketch? Tell me about them," she said, talking faster, trying to distract her new acquaintance from drawing any attention to themselves.

Last edited by littlemissred on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarity, discrepancy in another post.)
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:07 pm

Sylvia took a deep breath to try and calm herself down. "Sorry..." She whispered, straining to keep her voice quiet, "I just... ugh..." She shook her head.

"I'm sorry they took everything from you, that's not fair. The doctors seem to want to avoid us. Guess they don't want to catch the madness," she snickered, shaking her head, "as for my notebook, I love sketching people and animals. I could draw you, if I we ever get out of these damned cells..."

Sylvia turned around and sat on the ground, leaning against the cell bars. What was solitary? Whatever it was, it didn't sound good...
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:01 am

Jennilyn Monroe

"It's fine...I'm just trying to keep us as safe as possible...if that is even possible in here...." she drifted off, her gaze slipping off of the girl and settling on a spot on the floor where something had been scraped across it in an earlier time. Her gaze hardened as the girl apologized in regards to her possessions being taken from her.

"They probably wouldn't have been if I had been cooperative...I fought the orderly who took my necklace away from me, it was the only thing I had from my best friend before she left. When they said based on my medical records I was a high suicide risk, they rationalized that I would try and strangle myself with it...which is preposterous. The only thing I was able to keep was my notebook...although I couldn't keep anything to write with. I write, not sketch, so it's nice to see someone from the other side of things. And yes, I would like that if you sketched me eventually," she said, smiling and pausing for a breath. She was not used to talking this much...then again she was not used to having anyone to talk to either. She debated on explaining to the girl about solitary, and decided it was necessary. She tried to make it seem as non-threatening as possible.

"Solitary is where you are put if you have been disruptive, or misbehaved, or have been headstrong in any way...or where they put you if they want a break for a while. It is a plain room, white, and there is nothing inside of it. You are strapped down, depending on how violent you are in the process of getting there, and you can not leave until you are deemed 'more sane'. They force feed you, and check on you every so often. It is really not a fun place to be," she said, grimacing. She had been put there her first day for fighting over the necklace. She still had bruises around her wrists from the binds.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wright

Dr. Wright

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 am

[O.O.C: Just to clarify, the doctor will not be here for long. I just wanted to jump into a roleplay real quick. I don't want to be too dramatic. :3]

Tap, tap, tap. His hands jolted quickly across the paper as he wrote down every last little detail about the new patient. A pain in the ass, she was to him, and something made him scowl every time he laid eyes upon her. The fight she fought was just as violent as every other mad girl in the fucking wards.

They oughta be lucky that they were here. A cure was in a work of progress and yet, they fought and fought and fought. The doctor disliked those who went against him and his every word. A cold man, he was, but not enough to torture... At least, not intentionally.

The stress from dealing with the women had packed deeply into his bones and he was overcome by it. His head quickly fell and laid against the fresh ink he had just written in, marking his face with ebony. His eyes closed, and he could feel his breath become calmer as the seconds passed.

It would surely be soon to end though.

"I shouldn't even be here, they accused me of something I didn't do!"

The cry echoed down the corridors. Faintly, but the doctor had sharp senses. His head shot up and his eyes cringed with anger. How dare they disobey the rules of the asylum? Women, they were ridden with insanity and refused to learn proper etiquette that was taught among them to fit in with society.

His hands placed firmly on the table as he stood erect, his head angled towards the women's wards. And with that, his body began the decent down the corridors to meet the two troublemakers.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:06 pm

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn had thought they were home free, and had let her guard down slightly after telling her newfound friend about solitary, so she was unprepared when the doctor began walking down the hall towards him. She leaned against the doorframe, lost in thought, thinking about her life before the asylum. Thinking about having free time, being able to do what she wanted when she wanted and how she wanted. Being treated like a human being instead of a case study. Having freedom...she missed freedom.

[[OOC: Sounds like a plan. Sorry for the short post, I'm on my way to a funeral....]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:22 am

[OOC: Hope you don't mind my jumping in :)]

Willow Branwynn info

Willow tilted her head to one side, studying the many lines on her battered palm. Tracing them with one finger, she focused only on the feel of her skin, and not the noises that echoed around the cage she'd been placed in. Her focus broke as a figure passed by her cell, a doctor, his footsteps rather quiet but angry in a controlled sort of way. Curiosity won out, and Willow carefully scuttled over to th e bars and peered out of them, down the hallway towards the doctor.

Her eyebrows eased towards each other slightly as she realised he was heading for two other inmates, who were quietly talking between the bars. She could tell by the way he held himself, his shoulders back and the muscles in the back of his neck standing out, that he was annoyed, even angry. She bit her lip anxiously, anticipating a growling for the both of them. Looking back at her bars, then at the doctor, then back again, she stood and pressed her body between them. When she was halfway through, she nodded, then quickly slipped back out into her cell. The big, burly male doctors and orderlies did not understand the way a slim woman could fit into places when she wanted to, much like a cat did with its lithe body. However, cats had whiskers to warn them if they would not fit, unlike girls, Willow thought, rubbing her arms in memory of the scrapes she'd received learning that lesson.

Sighing, she turned her head back in the direction of the doctor, waiting for the girls to realise he was coming.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 5:47 pm

The sound of the doctor's foot steps pulled Sylvia from her muddled thoughts. She quickly turned around onto her knees and put her finger to her lips, silently signaling to Jen. Her friend quickly leaned against the door frame, more or less out of the doctor's sight. Sylvia eyed a little further down the hall, watching another inmate miraculously work herself half way through the bars of her cell and disappear back inside it.

"Oh wow..." Sylvia murmured before, coming to her senses and got to her feet, slowly moving to the back of her cell.

Please God, let him show me mercy... She thought as the doctor stopped between her cell and that of her friend.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:48 pm

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn could feel the blood draining from her face as Sylvia signaled to her to be silent and out of site. She pushed herself flat against the wall next to the locks on the cell. She took a deep breath and prayed the doctor would only give them a warning, and nothing else. She already decided if the doctor tried to punish Sylvia that she would take the blame for it.

She glanced behind her just in time to see another inmate slip through her bars into her cell.
I'll have to make that my new skill.... she thought to herself, momentarily relaxing and then immediately stiffening up again. She unconsciously rubbed her wrists, knowing if she was caught in another patient's cell she would be sent to solitary, and she could only imagine what the punishment was for being sent there twice in a few days. She only hoped that if she was caught, the doctor would let Sylvia off.

[[OOC: No problem love, the more the merrier!]]
Back to top Go down
Julliette

Julliette

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:51 pm

As soon as Dr.Wright was gone Juliette went to check out the new girls. She tried to calm them down.
Im here to help you, she said whispering, I have slept in that cell for so many years..., she said vaguelly while pointing out to a empty cell with a rusty number the inmates could not figure out.
Did he do anything to you? she asked Willow for she was frightened.
- I can bring anything I can get to anyone of you, but please tell me if you want something. Fast! Before he returns.

The inmates were terrified, they didn't knew if they could trust this nurse. So they started to ask to each other if anyone knew this nurse and if she really was an ex-inmate.

(OCC I was thinking the cells could be displayed in a rounded way, like in V for Vendetta, so the comunication between the inmates was easy and they could see each other)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:10 am

[OOC: I read your post and thought 'who is she talking to? There's no one here called Willo... Ohhhhhh. Derpy derp derp. XD]

Willow started when she realised the nurse was talking to her. Suppressing a hysterical laugh, she smiled crookedly. "No, he hasn't done anything to me." She didn't quite manage to suppress her laugh, though and it bubbled up on the last three words, making them sound high and strained.

The laughter died down when she considered the nurse's next question. There was something she wanted, but to ask... Anxiety and desire warred in her mind, and for several heartbeats Willow was silent, her eyes closed. Making a decision, she opened her eyes and quietly asked "Could you bring me a ribbon? I haven't had one in years and..." She halted, thinking of her sister. "I don't know if you could find a rainbow coloured ribbon, but if you can't then i'd love a purple one... If that's alright..." Her voice trailed away on the end, her courage having deserted her. She lowered her eyes to the floor, silently berating herself for asking a nurse for such a stupid object.

[OOC: I really hate to point this out but if it were me I'd want someone to - you're sort of godmodding on that post. Unless you're also role playing Dr. Wright (and damnit i'm going to feel so stupid if you are), you can't really assume what he's done until after he's made his post. Also the last two sentences about the inmates, you're again saying what we're doing/going to do, when you should only be saying what your character is doing/going to do. You can find the bit on godmodding here.]
Back to top Go down
Julliette

Julliette

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:47 pm

((OOC actually me and dr.Wright are planning a plot together cyclops But I was not trying to god mod or something like that, it was the opposite, since he said he would be here just for a while and I didn't knew if he would come back I thought it was ok to Julliette to appear after he was gone always with the possibility of his returning))

The nurse said she would try to get one for her, but she would have to promise to behave. Julliette was afraid she would try to do something that would harm her. Then she turned to the other inmates and asked if they wanted something too.
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:55 pm

((OOC: Totally didn't realize there were new posts here, oops O_o))

An ex-inmate? Sylvia got up from the floor of her cell, making her way back to the bars.

"Just a small piece of bread," she said, "and an answer. How does one go from being mad, to treating the mad?" It was a little rude and straight forward, but Sylvia didn't feel like cutting corners with niceties here. There was too much at stake. If she could find a way to convince someone of her sanity, perhaps she could begin a slow journey of getting out of here.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn stepped out from her hiding spot in Sylvia's cell, her thoughts racing.

What do I want...what don't I want? she thought, trying to prioritize with what she wanted most and what she thought would be the least risky to ask for.

"May I...have something to write with? And my necklace back...please, if nothing else, my necklace. It is silver, a locket...." she said, speaking quickly and softly, gesturing with her hands. She needed that necklace...it was her last connection to the life she used to know, and she felt it was her last hope to retain the shred of sanity she had left. If she had something to write with, she would be able to write again...that would be a big help for her depression, and prime coping mechanism.

She was a bit taken aback by Sylvia's abruptness towards the nurse...after all, she was going out of her way to help them. She decided to try and soften her friend's words a little.

"We really appreciate your offer to help us...we would just like to learn a little more about the people we hope are on our side...." she said, her eyes shifting to where the doctor had been moments before. She shivered slightly, still in disbelief that they were in this situation...it was like living in a nightmare you couldn't wake up from. She did know one thing though--if she got her necklace back, she would have one solid thing linking her to her previous life...and that just might be enough to help her gain her will to live, to fight.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Wright

Dr. Wright

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:34 pm

[Guuuys! I AM SO SORRY. D: I posted a reply and then disappeared. Thank you sooo much for taking my place, Julliette. I had some things go down and had to take care of some shit in real life. I'll just abandon this because I already messed up~~ Feel free to drown me in leeches and stab me with a rusty scalpel. I deserve it. ;-;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:07 am

[OOC: Aaaand cue me feeling like an ass. Sorry about that. :P]

Willow watched quietly from behind the bars, murmuring her gratitude before listening to the others' requests. She could slip out right now, but nice or not, this nurse was still a staff member and therefore could not be trusted. So she simply waited for the opportunity to escape and find out more about these fellow inmates.
Back to top Go down
Mollie Cromwell

Mollie Cromwell

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Mollie sat atop the rickety old bed near the back of her cell; the dirty, bloodstained sheets twisted around her small frame bringing her very little warmth. Apart from the cot, the only furnishings of the cell was a small chest holding a few extra changes in clothes, and her wheelchair, pushed to the side of her room. A small stuffed bear sat atop the chest, bits of fur chewed away by the rats that liked to visit.

Voices echoed down the hall, and she picked up each word with perfect clarity. Years of silence had made her an excellent listener, a useful skill to have around here. A couple of the voices she did not recognize. There must be new inmates. Either that, or these patients were normally as quiet as she was.

Piqued with a sudden curiosity, she slipped off the bed, the frame shuddering and squeaking with the release of her slight weight. She teetered dangerously as she stood, her legs threatening to collapse from under her. Mollie paused to gain her balance, and when she finally felt she was no longer at risk of falling, she slowly stumbled over to her wheelchair, lowering herself down onto the seat.

Mollie wheeled herself over to the bars, peeking her head out slightly to get a glimpse of the conversation down the corridor. Three inmates stood up against the bar, speaking to a nurse. Odd, thought Mollie, before recognizing the young staff member as Juliette. Mollie leaned back in her chair and listened as the conversation continued.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watchmerunwithscissors.tumblr.com
Julliette

Julliette

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:21 pm

Julliette was scared as much as they were, but she tried to hide those feelings.
Without saying a word she took the ribbon she used to keep her braid in place.
W12B (Open to anyone) Purple10
"Here, take it", she said to Willow.
When she did this she saw a glimpse of someone familiar near her old cell, she was not sure if it was just a hallucination so she kept this thought to her.
Staring at Sylvia she answered:
"If feels terrible because I feel you are my sisters and I'm in the wrong side. But I can help you being a nurse...", she muttered as if it was the wrong thing to do.
After some seconds she added: "I cannot bring you food now but I'll bring you soon", she looked now at Jennilyn and whispered: and at the same time I will bring your locket.
At this point she took her necklace and gave it to Jennilyn.
Take it, its yours
W12B (Open to anyone) Dep_5111
Afterwards she grabbed a paper from her notebook and give it too.
W12B (Open to anyone) Paper010

"I have to go for now, I don't know if He will return. And He cannot find I gave you this. Please, Please... Hide the things I gave to you. I will be back at night and I will give you your locket and food. Im sorry I can't bring it now."
Back to top Go down
Sylvia Hathaway

Sylvia Hathaway

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:48 pm

Sylvia was taken aback by the Nurse's kindness. While she may have had little hope of actually receiving what she had asked for, she hadn't expected Juliette to give up her personal items.

"Um..." She cleared her throat, "Please excuse my harshness before. Thank you for your kindness, I know we will appreciate these gifts, as well as the risk they carry." She wrung her hands in guilt. This woman was going out of her way to help them and she had been awful to her.

She looked to Willow who held the purple ribbon from the Nurse's own hair tightly in her hand and then to Jen who had the necklace in her grasp.

These, she decided, are my friends and I must be more careful, for their sakes, as well as my own.
Back to top Go down
littlemissred

littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:53 am

Jennilyn Monroe

Jennilyn took the necklace with shaking hands, her eyes filling with tears involuntarily. She tried to speak, but only got a cracking whisper.

"Thank you...so much, thank you," Jennilyn said, ever so grateful to the nurse she immediately classified as a friend, another much needed one to be frank. She slipped it on and slipped it under her clothes so it would not show. Taking a deep breath, she looked straight into the nurse's eyes. She calmed herself and then slowly rose her chin to show strength, instead of the vulnerability that was there before.

"Anything we can do, to help you, cover for you, we will do...I will do. I can not speak for everyone here, but I am sure they agree as well," she said, shifting her gaze from the nurse to her comarades, hoping they would follow suit...she knew she could do very little if she had to do it alone. They needed to pull together, if they were going to get anything accomplished....

[[OOC: Uh...what are we wearing, hospital gowns, shifts, plain dresses, does anyone know what was customary for the setting and time? I can look it up if no one else can, but I've had to dodge a few times because I haven't been too sure myself xD haha.]]
Back to top Go down
Targaryen_Opheliac

Targaryen_Opheliac

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:20 am

[[OOC: I assumed we were using the same wardrobe that EA used in TAFWVG, of white shifts and striped stockings. Hope it's cool if I kind of jump in off of the thread with Genevieve!]]

Still shaken from her encounter with poor Genevieve, Dalia padded silently down the corridors to her cell, twirling her locket in her fingers. Her auburn hair was falling into her eyes again, but she didn't want to bother with it. She wanted to help the ghost girl, but she wasn't sure how.

So lost in her thoughts, she almost didn't see the nurse until she'd nearly walked into her. Stopping herself just in time, she stammered an apology and averted her eyes. She was prepared for the worst, for the nurse to throw her into solitary or worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W12B (Open to anyone)   W12B (Open to anyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

W12B (Open to anyone)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG. :: And into the Asylum we go... :: The Cellblocks.-
Jump to: