Filthy Victorians - The Asylum - RPG.

Step right up, mad girls and boys! We are here to welcome you to our haven. Filthy Victorians is a timeless, fantasy roleplay based on Emilie Autumn. Here, you have control of your story, character and such. It's all in your own hands.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[PATIENT] Jennilyn Monroe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
littlemissred

PostSubject: [PATIENT] Jennilyn Monroe   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Asylum Cell Number: W09B
Name: Jennilyn Monroe
Forms of Insanity: Depression, Anxiety, some schizophrenic tendencies.
Facts specified in medical certificate, upon which opinion of insanity was founded: sleeplessness, does not eat willingly, withdraws from others, sometimes answers to voices or claims she is being spoken to by “a friend” who cannot be seen by anyone else.
Personality: Jennilyn is a redhead, both on the outside and at heart. She is feisty, and fights for what she believes in. However, she is also shy at first, and although beautiful, she does not like to draw attention to herself. She can be manipulative when necessary, and she has learned from her life experiences that not everyone is as nice as they seem.
Brief History: Jenn grew up in a middle-class home as an only child, and from the outside it seemed as if she had the world. Pretty, smart, friendly, she went through high school being loved by mostly everyone...but no one knew about the demons she fought inside her on a daily basis. She would have massive anxiety attacks, sometimes literally freezing and being unable to move or breathe for periods of time. She would also cry hysterically and shake for hours afterwards. They could strike her at any time, and for that reason she was pulled out of school and homeschooled until she graduated with a 4.0 GPA. She also suffers from mild schizophrenia, which has unknowingly helped her cope through these challenging years. Jenn suffers from severe depression as well, and copes by cutting and starving herself off and on. Her parents knew about all of this, but nothing was done about it until the summer after her senior year. She had an anxiety attack after one of her friends moved away, and she attempted suicide that night by an overdose of sleeping pills. It was the next day, after being released from the hospital, that she was sent to the Asylum. She was too drugged up to resist, and did not really know what was happening until a few hours after she was checked in.
Other Details: She loves singing, and took opera in high school. She also loves writing, although she hasn't done much of that in months. She can be random, and usually will not start up a conversation unless she feels she has no other choice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juliet Brewer, #W13D
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Jennilyn Monroe   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 pm

There's a little thing I want to talk about. This asylum, yet timeless, still happens to take place during the 1800s-1900s era. I will accept modernized looking characters but I would appreciate if your story remained close to the actual stories of young women and little girls from this era. Suicide attempts, menstrual cycle/menopause, divorces, disobedient to husbands/families, as well as criminal activity (alcoholism, prostitution, etc) were many reasons why women (and men) were placed here.

Your character is accepted, just please keep these things in mind for future roleplay. Smile

Thank you! And welcome to the Asylum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://filthyvictorians.forumotion.com
littlemissred

PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Jennilyn Monroe   Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm

Alright, no problem. I'd meant to ask about the time setting but forgot xD
I'll definitely keep that in mind though, thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [PATIENT] Jennilyn Monroe   

Back to top Go down

[PATIENT] Jennilyn Monroe
Page 1 of 1